Monday, August 2, 2010

IT STARTS

This starts a new chapter in my life.
20 years ago I lived in this very area. I am in the heart of Toronto's queer village. This part of town, would never in a million years, be the part of town I would ever live in again. Interesting though how when I was looking for a new place to live, under my criteria, this area would crop up. After humming and ha-ing, I took on the challenge and  it has now been 2 months in. It is much different than my last apartment, the energy is different. Life is more expensive, but I'm trying to cut certain things out, cut corners, though I still treat myself fairly well, which in itself doesn't really help. Regardless, little things happen here and there, the odd adventure or drama. person trials, tribulations, ups, downs etc etc. This is about my life, my little world I'm happy in, good, bad or otherwise.
KEEP IT COMING
x

No comments:

Post a Comment