Monday, August 2, 2010

MAY CONTAIN EXPLICTITIES :P

 PART I

Finding friends in the area, is sort of something I look into. Ive met the odd one here and there via social networking gadgets and such.
Recently, though Grider, an I-Phone app, I was messages by a guy, Jonny. I took the him up on his offer of meeting, he seemed decent enough and twistedly witty. After messaging a bit here and there over 2, 3 days, we set a date to meet. I go to meet him at the corner of my street, which is the pub we were meeting up. We grab a table in the back of the patio. We sat across each other. Me on the bench end seating and Jonathon across from me. Our conversation went well. We laughed here and there, sipping back our drinks. After about 2 beers, Jonny gets up and places himself right next to me on  he bench. His arms going around me. To say I was shocked was an understatement, but I played on. He was so close to me, I went for it and gave him a kiss. I knew it was heading in that direction, so I why waste time? He has great blue eyes, and nice lips. And so it started. He was running his hands up my thoughs, to which he eventually discovered how aroused he was making me.  We grabbed the bill and headed to my place. I never do that. It was the first. On the balcony for a smoke, we made out. Eventually finding our way onto the sofa. He ran his hands over my crotch, which was rock hard at this point. Undoing my pants and enjoying me, while we kissed so passionately. Eventually to my room we went, more mutual playing and pleasures, eventually to fall asleep. Waking up in the morning, I was a bit thrown off at the events that took place only a few hours back. I grabbed a pair of shorts and went to grab a coffee as he lay in my bed. When I left him, he was sleeping on his tummy. I went for my coffee and grabbed a cigarette and headed to the balcony. After about 15 minutes or so, I went back to my room to find him laying on his back...I crept in bed next to him and kissed him, which woke him up. He was startled at being naked in my bed while I wore shorts. We started our morning making out. He went to tell me how horny he is in the morning. The just started a passionate session of enjoying each others bodies. Eventually we got up, out of bed and stepped outside for a smoke, ending up laying on my couch. Me laying across and Jonnys back to me, sitting in front of me, cuddled up. Was a nice moment. Him turning to kiss me, He was massaging me, through my shorts as he played with himself. Commenting on my size and natural juices. He exploded all over my stomach. Was so hot, his cum was so warm on me, a turn on. Was so nice that he liked my body and parts. He liked me. It wasnt some one night, thanks and good by deals. We talked allot. We laughed at silliness. About an hour later or so, he got changed as did I to go downstairs. We kept going to each other, embracing, kissing, touching. Time with him is so erotic. We went down, grabbed smokes and I took a seat on a foot step next to the smoke shop. We talked for an hour or so, was nice. He had to get going. This was about 2 in the afternoon. He came with me to buy smokes and headed to the apt. He offered to go with me, accompany me home. We were in front of my bldg for about another 45 minutes, just talking. It was nice. I nice ending to that encounter. We kept in touch, making plans to get together again. Telling each other that we both had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment