Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THINGS TO GET USED TO...

Ok well one thing that is different these days is, "timing".
When I used to go clubbing back in the day, I would leave my place at about 9:30 and start my night of ridiculousness. These days it seems people venture out past 10:30 - 11 if not later. I had a "date" with Jonathon this evening. It is only 9pm, so it is still early, by downtown standards, so anything could really happen still. Regardless, I have given up on the evening. I never know what to think or do for that matter. I'm the kind of person who, when I know I have plans, I get myself together, and then usually wait. So hours will pass and I wait. I do pissy little things here and there to pass the time, but boredom sets in easily. Then when a certain time passes, I start to get antsy. Feelings of, "its not gonna happen", filter through my thoughts. I wonder why it didnt happen. I know Jonathon will at least call me later on, unless he is passed out. I would love for the phone to ring and jump and go, not sure thought. At the same time, due to last nights drinks and dinner out, today I feel off. A night in is what I really need. Maybe this was a good thing....:)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment